Hello! I am Tanya, owner of Inner Strength Alignment Studio.
I am a:
- Pilates instructor, comprehensively certified through Peak Pilates
- Postural Alignment Specialist, certified through the Egoscue University
- Fascial Stretch Therapist, certified through the Stretch to Win Institute
- Functional Range condition Specialist, certified through FRC
- Breathwork coach/instructor certified through both Yoga Body and SOMA Breath.
As I look back over the course which has brought me to where I am at this moment, I realize that alignment has been the unbroken thread throughout.
As I moved into a deeper relationship with my own personal alignment, meaning hearing my own inner voice more clearly, recognizing what is right for me, living a vibrant, happy life – without realizing what was happening, my work naturally began to reflect this as I became interested in studying different approaches to physical, as well as spiritual aspects of alignment.
When we are in alignment, whether we are speaking about alignment with our inner truth, or our body’s physical alignment, there is an organic balance which allows movement to flow without resistance, and well-being of all forms to naturally exist.
As you and I work together it will be a journey of diving deeper into your own intuition and inner guidance, finding your place of personal connection, power, and strength, of connecting with how you feel, and of listening to what is right for you, for you know yourself better than anyone else.
I am excited to meet you and to experience the places this work will take the both of us!